Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WELCOME 2011 CAREER START!!!



yes, its 2011 guys..
new year, new resolution.. (i mean new planning with improvement)
2011. means im 21 now, yeah even though its still in the begining of the month.
humff..i feel old actually in this age, but i know its time for me to stand up and independent
strart to manage my self and not being child again (who always need the parents)

this first month will be my internship time untill 6 month ahead..
actually i feel so glad, and happy because my father Jesus has blessed me by His grace
He know what i want, and what's the best for me.. L'OREAL PARIS is the company where i belong to right know. thanks God!!! :) have a good payment, have a good experience, and have some new friends which is brighten up my day..

" when you pray with your Full Faith, God hear you, and set the best plan for us"


mintalah maka kamu akan diberikan, ketuklah maka pintu akan dibuka kan..
that's the simple words that really have a big impact for me, never stop believing that God always watch out you, He never leave you :)

actually i MISS my gengonk friends so much, ester, dewa, wisnu, mcel, saka, bella, sari i miss you all guys, success for intern ya, qt perjuang bersama, sampai ketemu di defense and thesis mentoring.

i just want to be the one who can be professional in working, the one who never stop to learn, so it will be benefit for my career path in the future and now....... im still working on it..

JESUS bless me amin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment