Sunday, June 19, 2011

Have Been 6 Months

Hi all,

its been a long time since the last posting on this blog :)
and now its already June.. means my internship period in L'Oreal gonna ne finished
yeah its been 6 months i have worked there, getting involve in every event, doing so many things to contribute well.
this 6 month have teached me, how is the real work enviroment..
how to survive, and how to be the person who responsible to my work
its not an easy journey, its a lot of "dramatical" stories hahaha, but thanks God u make me able to do all my  obligation...

what next?, its still on the God Plan..
i have a Plan, but let the God mix it with His Hand..
so then i can receive the best plan..
my dream, my future, my expectation all i given to him..
i just need to work, to learn, and never give up to try

the Rest is yours My Father JC
Amien :)

No comments:

Post a Comment