Sunday, January 22, 2012

not something but anything

when the time say this is the time..
so it would be the best time
its unpredictable and its unexpected feeling..
i never prepared, but it come perfectly as simple as this feeling..

i felt the comfortableness..
i felt the true of affection..
and i felt that every moment that we spend is precious..

u make me more than understand how to pass this life..
lead me as the best guide to protect me from anything which could let me down 
never leave me for any conditions..
you never let me taken away by anything..

persistance, steady, and impervious you're
amazingly makes me silence..
how could God makes a person with this character
so different and impressive..

a warm eyes, a strong palm, a wide shoulder 
swap my sadness and tears
and always makes me felt more than comfortable..
feels secure, safe and untouchable with anything..

let me say several words..
u have made a very special notes which can bargain with anything..
too special, too precious, and too valuable you're
finally i have to declare you're the best one i ever had..

million thanks...


(christina perri- for thousand years)

No comments:

Post a Comment